Please check back. This page is incomplete and currently under construction.
Backcountry sports are an excellent way for family and friends to social distance, stay active and healthy. Indoor and outdoor training can be conducted within COVID best practices if we all work together to stay within the guidelines of Alberta and BC Health Authorities.
Your registration to a Zacs Tracs training class is confirmation of your acceptance of the following protocols. Please respect that:
- Prior to attending an indoor or outdoor training session your must ask yourself the following self assessment questions: CLICK HERE to download the COVID Self Check Questionnaire.
- Wear a mask while registering as well as any time you are not seated. As per AHS guidelines for classroom activities.
- These questions will also be reviewed with you by a Zacs staff or volunteer prior to entry into a Zacs Tracs training session.
- Prior to admittance to an indoor session your temperature will also be taken.
- Students will need to bring food and drink to indoor and outdoor training sessions. Please bring MORE THAN NEEDED as ‘hangry’ people do not learn well and are no fun to be around!
Gather 6-8 to complete the field session with your own friend or family bubble.