- 3 Antennae with Search Strip width of 60 m
- Bluetooth and Pieps-App for updates and customized settings
- MARK function helpful in multiple burial scenarios
- Backlit display – readable in all light conditions
- Battery life greater than 300 h in send-mode with Lithium batteries
- Self-check of electronics during power-on displaying current software and error codes if problems detected
- Auto-Antenna-Switch: should the transceiver detect interference with another electronic device such as a phone, radio, GPS… the transceiver will automatically transmit on the antenna experiencing the least amount of interference.
- iPROBE support (electronic probe that can receive signals from a transmitter within a range of ~1m, assists in the final search phase. For more info regarding the Pieps iPROBE: CLICK HERE )
- Group Check tests other transceiver’s signal, frequency.
- Auto revert on ‘No Motion’ setting through Bluetooth app. Choose timing of either 60s/90s/120s.
- Continuous alarm if auto revert triggered (Most transceiver’s audio alarms shut off once auto-revert is triggered. This means user may be unaware of accidental auto-revert. Rescue can be seriously disrupted by unintentionally transmitting units on surface of rescue scene.)
- Review the Piep Powder User Manuel for detailed info: CLICK HERE
- Review the Pieps Powder official website for more information: CLICK HERE
|Search Strip Width||
|118mm x 76mm x 29mm|
|Weight (incl. batteries)||
|3 AAA Batteries|
300 hrs in SEND
Transmission Frequency (according to EN300718)
-20C to +45C
- High comfort and low weight
- Neoprene pouch with comfortable strap
- Fast pull system for device handling
For warranty details please follow this link, it will redirect you to Black Diamond Equipments website. There you will find a application to fill out a warranty request- http://blackdiamondequipment.com/en_CA/warranty-repairs.html