Due to the nature of the training that Zac’s Tracs provides we require the following Refund and Cancellation Policy. In order for us to bring the Avalanche Skills Training courses to such a broad range of communities there are costs that are incurred including instructors, meeting rooms, locations, etc, which cannot be recouped by Zac’s Tracs unless the courses take place and are filled to capacity.
- CANCELLATIONS MUST BE RECEIVED IN WRITING (letter, fax or email) and are only effective once Zac’s Tracs confirms the receipt of this written notice of cancellation.
- Course registrations CANCELLED WITH MORE THAN 14 DAYS NOTICE will be refunded, less a $25 administration fee.
- Course registrations CANCELLED WITH 7-14 DAYS NOTICE will have 50% of the program fees refunded.
- There will be NO REFUNDS for ANY cancellations with LESS THAN ONE WEEK notice.
- COURSE REGISTRATIONS MAY BE TRANSFERRED TO ANOTHER person. The new registrant must pay a $25 switch fee and ensure that they have either (a) taken the prerequisite classes, or have (b) registered and paid for the prerequisites prior to participating in the session in question.
- Courses are NOT WEATHER DEPENDENT. Non-attendance due to weather is considered a cancellation and the full course fee will be charged.
- Zac’s Tracs reserves the right to cancel any scheduled Course should the number of registrations not reach the minimum number required to make the course viable. All course fees will be returned to the student. Other expenses incurred by the student related to the program or as a result of Zac’s Tracs cancelling the program are the responsibility of the registered participant.
Emergency Cancellation Insurance coverage is available. This, taken at extra cost when you first book, will allow for a full refund should you be forced to cancel FOR HEALTH OR MEDICAL reasons AFFECTING YOURSELF OR MEMBERS OF YOR IMMEDIATE FAMILY. We strongly recommend you take this coverage.
CLICK HERE to view the Emergency Medical Cancellation Insurance Policy.
The premium for this Emergency Medical Cancellation Insurance is only 5% of the applicable course fee.